#12599, (28 September 1845-October 1896)
|Birth*||28 SEP 1845 ||Ann Henley was born on 28 SEP 1845 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||25 DEC 1849 ||She was baptized on 25 DEC 1849 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with George Henley and Elizabeth Pearson at St Giles, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Jeffrey Henly and George Henly.2 |
|Marriage*||2 NOV 1872 ||Ann Henley married Moses Pratt on 2 NOV 1872 at St George, Hanover Square, Westminster, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Ann Henley and Moses Pratt lived at Farmhouse, Totternhoe, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with George Pratt, Charlotte Pratt, Edith Pratt, Dora Pratt and Bessie Pratt. |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ann Henley and Moses Pratt lived at Caddington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with George Pratt, Charlotte Pratt, Edith Pratt, Dora Pratt, Bessie Pratt, Harold Pratt and John Hall Pratt.5 |
|Death*||OCT 1896 ||Ann Henley died in OCT 1896 at Wick Farm, Tring, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, aged 51.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Luton, Beds., Oct-Dec 1847, vol 6 92.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapr., Ann Henley, parents George & Elizabeth, Eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 1279092.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Moses Pratt, father John, & Ann Henley, father George, St George Hanover Square, Middlesex, no 403, p 202, 1872.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 51, Berkhamstead, Herts.,Oct-Dec 1896, vol 3a 377.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016