#12688, (October 1845-October 1898)
|Birth*||OCT 1845 ||Henry Tillcock was born in OCT 1845 at Sacombe, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||13 AUG 1865 ||He married Phoebe Peppiatt, daughter of Thomas Peppiatt and Mary Mountjoy, on 13 AUG 1865 at Great Amwell, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||SEP 1870 ||Henry Tillcock was employed as Groom.2 |
|Residence*||SEP 1870 ||He and Phoebe Peppiatt lived together with Maria E Tillcock, Henry Oliver Tillcock and Ernest Tillcock.2 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1881 ||Henry Tillcock was employed as Brewer's labourer.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Phoebe Peppiatt lived at Port Hill, Bengeo, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Maria E Tillcock, Henry Oliver Tillcock, Ernest Tillcock, Margaret Tillcock, Walter Tillcock and Louisa Tillcock.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Henry Tillcock and Phoebe Peppiatt lived at 1d Byds Street, Bengeo, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Walter Tillcock, Louisa Tillcock, Mabel Tillcock and Evelyn Tillcock.4 |
|Death*||OCT 1898 ||Henry Tillcock died in OCT 1898 at Hertford, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Henry Tillcock & phoebe Peppiatt, Ware, Herts., Jul-Sep 1865, vol 3a 263.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 52, Hertford, Herts., Oct-Dec 1898, vol 3a 306.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016