#13344, (1821-June 1879)
|Birth*||1821 ||Richard Boddington was born in 1821 at Marylebone, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||4 DEC 1847 ||He married Emily Davis, daughter of William Davis and Sophia Lane, on 4 DEC 1847 at St George in the Field Church, Stepney, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Richard Boddington and Emily Davis lived at Boss Street, Southwark, London, EnglandG, together with Emily Louisa Boddington and Sophia Boddington.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Richard Boddington lived at 19 Little York Street, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Emily Louisa Boddington, Rachel Boddington and Richard Boddington.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Richard Boddington was employed as Carman, G.E.Railway.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Emily Davis lived at 3 Butlers Buildings, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Sophia Boddington, Rachel Boddington, Richard Boddington, Thomas Henry Boddington and Penelope Boddington.4 |
|Death*||JUN 1879 ||Richard Boddington died in JUN 1879 at Lambeth, London, EnglandG.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Richard Boddington, father Richard, & Emily Davis, father William, St George in the Field, Middlesex, no 135, p 68.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 58, Lambeth, London, Apr-Jun 1879, vol 1d 218.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016