Thomas Henry Boddington1
#13349, (October 1864-October 1936)
|Birth*||OCT 1864 ||Thomas Henry Boddington was born in OCT 1864 at Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Richard Boddington and Emily Davis at 3 Butlers Buildings, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Sophia Boddington, Rachel Boddington, Richard Boddington and Penelope Boddington.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Thomas Henry Boddington lived with Emily Davis at 43 Henage Street, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1897 ||Thomas Henry Boddington married Amelia Catherine Kreamer on 25 DEC 1897 at St Peter's Church, London Docks, Tower Hamlets, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Henry Boddington and Amelia Catherine Kreamer lived at 36 Arundel Street, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Thomas George Boddington.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas Henry Boddington was employed as Carman, Genrl carrier.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Amelia Catherine Kreamer lived at 32 Angles Street, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Thomas George Boddington, Amelia Maria Boddington, Ellen Boddington and Henry Boddington.6 |
|Death*||OCT 1936 ||Thomas Henry Boddington died in OCT 1936 at Bethnal Green, LondonG.7 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bethnal Green, London, Oct-Dec 1864, vol 1c 310.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Henry Boddington, 31, father Richard, & Amelia Catherine Kreamer, 22, father Alfred, St Peters, London Docks, no 319, p 160.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, Bethnal Green, London, Oct-Dec 1936, vol 1c 102.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bethnal Green, London, Jul-Sep 1912.
- [S124] 1939 register.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016