#13390, (1834-January 1895)
|Birth*||1834 ||Reuben Smith was born in 1834 at Totternoe, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Thomas Smith and Hannah Stevens at Church End, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Amos Smith, John Smith, William Smith and Mary Ann Smith. |
|Residence*||30 APR 1851 ||Reuben Smith lived at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||10 SEP 1860 ||He married Mary Ann Smith on 10 SEP 1860 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.3,4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Reuben Smith and Mary Ann Smith lived at 31 Dumfries Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Reuben Smith and Mary Ann Smith lived at 10 Davis' Field, Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with George James Smith, William Arthur Smith and Emily Jane Smith.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Reuben Smith lived at 17 Davis' Field, Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with George James Smith, William Arthur Smith, Priscilla Elizabeth Smith, Sydney Smith, Edler Smith and Annie A Smith.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Reuben Smith was employed as Cowman.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Mary Ann Smith lived at 57 Inkerman Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with George James Smith, Sydney Smith, Edler Smith, Annie A Smith, Sarah Ann Blake and Maud Ellen Smith.9 |
|Death*||JAN 1895 ||Reuben Smith died in JAN 1895 at Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.10 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, extrapolated.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, gfarm labourer, Gadsden family.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Reuben Smith, father Thomas, & Marianne Smith, father James, edlesborough, Bucks., fhl 1042381.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Marianne Smith & Reuben Smith, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1860, vol 3b 602.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Sister-in-law Elizabeth is head of household.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 58, Luton, Beds., Jan-Mar 1895, vol 3b 306.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016