#14189, (1830-June 1908)
|Birth*||1830 ||William Cowie was born in 1830 at Levington, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1855 ||He married Phoebe Eley, daughter of Thomas Eley and Jemima Paternoster, in JUN 1855 at Martlesham, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||William Cowie was employed as Agricultural labourer.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Phoebe Eley lived at Nacton, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Emma Cowie, Edward Cowie, Frederick Cowie and Alfred Cowie.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||William Cowie lived at Nacton, SuffolkG, together with Edward Cowie, Frederick Cowie and Alfred Cowie.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William Cowie lived at Levington Road, Nacton, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Frederick Cowie and Alfred Cowie.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Cowie lived at Levington, SuffolkG.5 |
|Death*||JUN 1908 ||He died in JUN 1908 at Levington, SuffolkG.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Phoebe Eley & William Cowey, Woodbridge, Suffolk, Ap-rJun 1855, vol 4a 783.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 75, Woodbridge, Suffolk, Apr-Jun 1908, vol 4a 534.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016