#2201, (17 August 1830-)
|Birth*||17 AUG 1830 ||Judith Jefferies was born on 17 AUG 1830 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||12 SEP 1830 ||She was baptized on 12 SEP 1830 at St Nicholas' Church, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||8 SEP 1833 ||She lived with Joseph Jefferies at Nunnery Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Jemima Jefferies, Julia Jefferies, Joseph Jefferies and Jane Jefferies.1 |
|Marriage*||14 MAY 1848 ||Judith Jefferies married Patrick Connor on 14 MAY 1848 at Sudbury, Suffolk, EnglandG.3,4 |
|Marriage*||17 OCT 1854 ||Judith Jefferies married Joseph Ackland on 17 OCT 1854 at St Peter's Church, Walworth, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived at Tilbury Fort, Chadwell St Mary, Essex, EnglandG, together with Edward Connor.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Judith Jefferies lived at 6 Winforton Street, Greenwich, London, EnglandG.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Castle Hedingham Parish; Baptisms father Joseph, mother Charlotte.
- [S48] Parish Register, Castle Hedingham Parish; Baptismal records of Joseph's children.
- [S29] Email from, from Tim Jefferies, 5/6/2011.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage Sudbury, Suffolk, Apr-Jun 1848, vol 12 682.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Judith Connor, 24, widow, father Joseph Jefferies, & Thomas Ackland, 28, Bombardier, father John, St Peter's Walworth, no 286, p. 143.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with 2nd husband & son.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 9, born W.I. with stepafther & mother.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016