|Birth*||1795 ||Charlotte Dearsley was born in 1795 at Clare, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||11 MAY 1818 ||She married Joseph Jefferies, son of Isaac Jefferies and Susannah Frost, on 11 MAY 1818 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|Occupation*||1851 ||The occupation of Charlotte Dearsley was 'Shoebinder.3' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She and Joseph Jefferies lived at North Street, Sudbury, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with William Rice Jefferies.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Charlotte Dearsley and Joseph Jefferies lived at 4, Globe Yard, Sudbury, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Emma Anne Jefferies.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Charlotte Dearsley lived at 15, Stour Street, Sudbury, Suffolk, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||1875 ||She died in 1875 at Sudbury, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Castle Hedingham Parish; Baptismal records of Joseph's children.
- [S29] Email from, From Tim Jefferies e-mail address on 4 June 2011, surname Dearsley.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with William Jefferies, grandson, age 11.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with Emma Ann, daughter, age 21 born Sudbury.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, widow; on her own.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), C062731, father Joseph Jeffries, mother Charlotte.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016