Michael Joseph O'Reilly1
#2370, (1877-15 August 1918)
|Birth*||1877 ||Michael Joseph O'Reilly was born in 1877 at Carlow, Carlow, IrelandG.2 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1908 ||He married Eva Winifred Manley, daughter of Arthur Douglas Manley and Lucy Streatfield, in MAR 1908 at Farnham, Hampshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Michael Joseph O'Reilly was employed as Manager for Davy & Co.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Eva Winifred Manley lived at 2 Grenville Place, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with Nellie Winifred O'Reilly and Michael Douglas O'Reilly.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||1915 ||Michael Joseph O'Reilly began military service in 1915 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||15 AUG 1918 ||He died on 15 AUG 1918 at The Western Front, Picardy, France.5 |
|Burial*||1919 ||He was buried in 1919 at Rosieres Communal Cemetery, Rosieres-en-Santerre, Amiens, Picardy, FranceG.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Eva Winifred Manley & Michael Joseph O'Reilly, Farnham, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1908, vol 2a 192.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Ireland Civil Registration Births Index, Carlow, vol 8 477.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, No 374474, died rank L/BDR Royal Garrison Artillery, Sussex Battery.
- [S77] British Army records, Reg No 374474, died rank Lance-Bombadier Royal Garrison Artillery, Sussex Battery.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, www.findagrave.com 56051865. L-Bmd M J O'Reilly Lance Bombardier, 119th Siege Battery, Royal Garrison Artillery. Husband of E. W. O'Reilly, of 17 Ditchling Rd., Brighton. Age: 41.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Steyning Sussex, Jan-Mar 1912, vol 2b 443.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Apr-Jun 1914, vol 2b 352. mother Manley.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton Sussex, Jan-Mar 1917, vol 2a 318. mother Manley.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016