|Charts||The Streatfields of Farningham, Kent.|
|Birth*||21 MAY 1872||Ernest Cundell was born on 21 MAY 1872 at Cottenham, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.2|
|Residence||30 MAR 1881||He lived at Cambridge Road, Cottenham, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.3|
|Milit-Beg*||12 APR 1890||He began military service on 12 APR 1890 at Royal Marine Light Infantry, Chatham, Kent, EnglandG.4|
|Residence||30 MAR 1891||He lived at Royal Marines Barracks, Chatham, Kent, EnglandG.5|
|Milit-Beg||1 OCT 1895||He transferred to Navy on 1 OCT 1895 at Chatham, Kent, EnglandG.6|
|Marriage*||25 SEP 1897||He married Elsie Georgina Byrne on 25 SEP 1897 at Portsea Island, Hampshire, EnglandG.7|
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901||Ernest Cundell and Elsie Georgina Byrne lived at Knocknalina, Belmullet, Mayo, EireG, together with Mavis Leonora Olive Cundell and Ernest Frank Redvers Bayden Cundell.8|
|Employment||2 APR 1911||Ernest Cundell was employed as Petty Officer, Wireless Operator, Coast Guard. RN.9|
|Residence*||2 APR 1911||He lived at Telegraph, St Mary's, Scilly Isles, Cornwall, EnglandG.10|
|Employment*||2 APR 1911||He was employed as Wireless Operator.9|
|Residence||2 APR 1911||He and Elsie Georgina Byrne lived at St Mary's, Scilly Isles, CornwallG, together with Mavis Leonora Olive Cundell, Ernest Frank Redvers Bayden Cundell, Evelyn Genevieve Cundell and Hazel Tristram Cundell.9|
|Milit-End*||27 FEB 1919||Ernest Cundell ended military service on 27 FEB 1919 at Victory 1, Chatham, Kent, EnglandG.6|
|Employment||1930||He was employed as Meter Fitter, Allen West Ltd. at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.11|
|Marriage*||SEP 1931||He married Eva Winifred Manley, daughter of Arthur Douglas Manley and Lucy Streatfield, in SEP 1931 at Brighton, SussexG.12|
|Death*||15 NOV 1932||Ernest Cundell died on 15 NOV 1932 at 17 Ditchling Road, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 60.13,11|
|Elsie Georgina Byrne b. 1872, d. 6 Feb 1931|
|Marriage*||25 SEP 1897||He married Elsie Georgina Byrne on 25 SEP 1897 at Portsea Island, HampshireG.7|
|Eva Winifred Manley b. Jul 1888, d. Mar 1951|
|Marriage*||SEP 1931||Ernest Cundell married Eva Winifred Manley, daughter of Arthur Douglas Manley and Lucy Streatfield, in SEP 1931 at Brighton, SussexG.12|
|Last Edited||12 Jun 2017|
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage Brighton, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1931, vol 2b 613.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Chesterton, Cambs., Apr-Jun 1872, vol 3b 497.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents David & Harriett & 4 siblings. Father an Ag Lab.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on National Archives site. register 5668. birth & enlistment.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S116] UK Royal Navy, 186922; Ernest Cundell, dob & place. Career as signalman etc. CPO 1 at end.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ernest Cundell & Elsie Byrne, Portsea, Hants., Jul-Sep 1897, vol 2b 989.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Ireland Census, 1901. Co. Mayo.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Coast Guard, Petty Officer, with wife, Georgina and 4 children.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Death certificate; no 160, issued West Brighton, 15 Nov 1932.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Eva W O'Reilly & Ernest Cundell, Brighton, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1931, vol 2b 613.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 60, Brighton, Sussex, Dec 1932, vol 2b 330.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, death; Belmullet, Ireland, Oct-Dec 1902, vol 4 39, fhl 101601.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1929, vol 2b 295. mother Manley.