#2479, (1807-September 1881)
|Birth*||1807 ||Joseph Cook was born in 1807 at Billington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||21 JUL 1832 ||He married Mary Ann Hamp, daughter of George Hamp and Sarah Roome, on 21 JUL 1832 at Leighton Buzzard, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Joseph Cook lived with James Cook and Ann Hinson at Little Billington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Hamp, Emma Cook, John Cook and George Cook.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Joseph Cook was employed as Straw Drawer for plaiting.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Mary Ann Hamp lived at Slapton Road, Billington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Emma Cook, William Cook, John Cook, George Cook, Naomi Cook, Sarah Cook, Elizabeth Cook, Anne Cook and Mary Ann Cook.1 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of Joseph Cook was 'Straw Factor.7' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Mary Ann Hamp lived at Billington, BedfordshireG, together with George Cook, Elizabeth Cook, Anne Cook, Mary Ann Cook, Thomas Cook, Ezra Cook, Susan Cook and James Cook.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Joseph Cook and Mary Ann Hamp lived at Billington, BedfordshireG.8 |
|Death*||SEP 1881 ||Joseph Cook died in SEP 1881 at Billington, BedfordshireG.9 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 86, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1869, vol 3b 261.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 60.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Joseph Cook & Mary Hamp, Leighton Buzzard, Bucks., fhl 826454.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 74, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1881, vol 3b 215.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016