|Birth*||1833 ||Emma Cook was born in 1833 at Billington, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with James Cook and Ann Hinson at Little Billington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Joseph Cook, Mary Ann Hamp, John Cook and George Cook.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Emma Cook lived with Joseph Cook and Mary Ann Hamp at Slapton Road, Billington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with William Cook, John Cook, George Cook, Naomi Cook, Sarah Cook, Elizabeth Cook, Anne Cook and Mary Ann Cook.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Emma Cook lived at Northall Road, Billington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Cook.3 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1871 ||The occupation of Emma Cook was 'Grocer.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at Billington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Cook.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Emma Cook lived at 9 Church Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Susan Cook at 23 New Road, Linslade, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.7 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with Sarah Frost, grandmother & sister Sarah.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with sister.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with nephew William W Cook.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016