|Birth*||1859 ||Martha Kempson was born in 1859 at Totternhoe, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||19 JUL 1885 ||She married George Mead, son of Thomas Mead and Ann Peppiatt, on 19 JUL 1885 at St John's Church, Kensal Green, Chelsea, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Martha Kempson and George Mead lived at 119 Lancefield Street, Chelsea, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Martha Kempson and George Mead lived at 113 Herries Street, Paddington, London, EnglandG, together with Naomi Mead, Albert Mead, Ruth Mead, Sarah Mead and Minnie Mead.4 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Martha Kempson and George Mead lived at 65 North Street, Romford, Essex, EnglandG, together with Joseph Mead, Albert Mead and Sarah Mead.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; George Mead, 25, father George, & Martha Kempson, 26, father Jesse, St John's Chelsea, no 62, p 31.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 32.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with Albert, 3, Naomi, 5 & Ruth, 1.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; Ruth Mead, parents George & Martha, St Augustine, Paddington, no 2427, p 304.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Westminster, London, Jul-Sep 1891.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016