#2496, (October 1861-September 1920)
|Birth*||OCT 1861 ||George Mead was born in OCT 1861 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||15 DEC 1861 ||He was baptized on 15 DEC 1861 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Thomas Mead and Ann Peppiatt at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, together with John Mead, Amos Mead, David Mead, Naomi Mead, Thomas Mead, Joseph Mead and Nathaniel Peppiatt.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||George Mead lived with Thomas Mead and Ann Peppiatt at Church End, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Mead, David Mead, Naomi Mead, Thomas Mead, Joseph Mead and Mary Mead.5 |
|Marriage*||19 JUL 1885 ||George Mead married Martha Kempson on 19 JUL 1885 at St John's Church, Kensal Green, Chelsea, Middlesex, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||George Mead and Martha Kempson lived at 119 Lancefield Street, Chelsea, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||George Mead was employed as General labourer.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Martha Kempson lived at 113 Herries Street, Paddington, London, EnglandG, together with Naomi Mead, Albert Mead, Ruth Mead, Sarah Mead and Minnie Mead.8 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||George Mead was employed as Watchman.9 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Martha Kempson lived at 65 North Street, Romford, Essex, EnglandG, together with Joseph Mead, Albert Mead and Sarah Mead.9 |
|Death*||SEP 1920 ||George Mead died in SEP 1920 at Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, aged 58.10 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), father Thomas Mead, mother Ann; C391376.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Amersham, Bucks, Oct-Dec 1861, vol 3a 343.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; George Mead, father Thomas, mother Ann; Edlesborough, Bucks., C391376.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; George Mead, 25, father George, & Martha Kempson, 26, father Jesse, St John's Chelsea, no 62, p 31.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with Albert, 3, Naomi, 5 & Ruth, 1.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 57, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1920, vol 3b 350.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; Ruth Mead, parents George & Martha, St Augustine, Paddington, no 2427, p 304.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Westminster, London, Jul-Sep 1891.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016