#2614, (1858-1 August 1916)
|Birth*||1858 ||Jane Williams was born in 1858 at Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG. |
|Marriage*||24 DEC 1878 ||She married Thomas Jones, son of Robert Jones and Jane Jones, on 24 DEC 1878 at St Giles Church, Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Jane Williams and Thomas Jones lived at 9 Pearce's Square, Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with Mary Jane Jones and Thomas Watkin Jones.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Jane Williams and Thomas Jones lived at 1 Walnut Cottage, Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jones, Alice May Jones, Thomas Watkin Jones and Lily Jones.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Jane Williams and Thomas Jones lived at 26 Walmer Street, Gorton, Manchester, Lancashire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jones, Alice May Jones, Florence Mary Gough, Bertie Jones Gough and Thomas William Gough.7 |
|Death*||1 AUG 1916 ||Jane Williams died on 1 AUG 1916 at Manchester, Lancashire, EnglandG.8 |
|Burial*||5 AUG 1916 ||She was buried on 5 AUG 1916 at Gorton Cemetery, Manchester, Lancashire, EnglandG.8 |
- [S2] Book inscriptions, survey of Mead family 1992.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, ancestry.com, Maddocks-Sigler family, no reference.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Watkin Williams & Mary Williams, Wrexham, Denbigh, Jan-Mar 1846, vol 27 367.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Jones, 21, father Robert, and Jane Williams, 21, father Watkin, Parish Curch, Wrexham, no 218, p 109.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, age 57, Jane Jones, Gorton Cemetery, Manchester, sec. V, grave 87.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Manchester, Lancs., Jun 1957, vol 10e 192.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 1 month.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 15 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016