#7671, (1818-December 1878)
|Birth*||1818 ||Watkin Williams was born in 1818 at Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived at Paulton cum Seacombe, Wallasey, Cheshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1846 ||He married Mary Williams in JAN 1846 at Wrexham, Denbighshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1851 ||The occupation of Watkin Williams was 'Bricklayer.5' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Mary Williams lived at Nailors Yard, Wrexham, Denbighshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Williams and John Williams.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Watkin Williams and Mary Williams lived at 8 Pierces Square, Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with John Williams and Watkin Williams.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1878 ||Watkin Williams died in DEC 1878 at Wrexham, DenbighshireG.7 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, ancestry.com, Maddocks-Sigler family, no reference.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with work group?
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Watkin Williams & Mary Williams, Wrexham, Denbigh, Jan-Mar 1846, vol 27 367.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 60, Wrexham, Denbigh, Oct-Dec 1878, vol 11b 222.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016