#2618, (17 April 1897-March 1976)
|Birth*||17 APR 1897 ||Maud Smith was born on 17 APR 1897 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Herbert Smith and Selina Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Annie Elizabeth Smith, Elsie Emma Smith, Clara Selina Smith and Philip Herbert Smith.2 |
|Marriage*||7 JUL 1919 ||Maud Smith married Harold Stanley Underwood, son of Samuel Underwood and Elizabeth Merrill, on 7 JUL 1919 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Maud Smith and Harold Stanley Underwood lived at 46 Vere Road, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Norman Harold Underwood.5 |
|Death*||MAR 1976 ||Maud Smith died in MAR 1976 at Hounslow, Middlesex, EnglandG, aged 78.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Nottingham, Apr-Jun 1897, vol. 7b 406.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Nottingham, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 7b 406.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Maude Smith, father Herbert, & Harold Standby Underwood; Market Deeping. fhl 1450465. also Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1919, vol 7a 1069.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Hounslow, London. vol. 13 1685.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Peterborough, Northants., Jul-Sep 1924, vol 3b 332, mother Smith.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Peterborough, Northants., Apr-Jun 1930, vol 3b 297, mother Smith.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016