|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.|
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings.
The Palmers from Lincolnshire.
The Bettles of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
|Herbert Smith b. Mar 1874, d. 25 Jun 1929|
|Marriage*||MAR 1895||She married Herbert Smith, son of Philip Smith and Ann Todd, in MAR 1895 at Nottingham, NottinghamshireG.5|
|Last Edited||22 Dec 2019|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington, London, Apr-Jun 1872, vol 1b 337.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Selina Smith, parents William & Mary, St Mark's Tollington Park, no. 858, p 108. birth date given as 20 Nov.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, in household of Thomas Taylor, age 50, as lodger.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, in household of Henry John Smith, age 45, from Islington, as servant.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Nottingham, Notts, Jan-Mar 1895, vol 7b 405.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Peterborough, Northants., Dec 1956, vol 3b 632.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Maud Underwood, widow (dau.).
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 5 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Basford, Notts., Apr-Jun 1898, vol 7b 274.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 1 month at census.