#2627, (January 1846-)
|Birth*||JAN 1846 ||Ann Bunting was born in JAN 1846 at Hanley, Staffordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||2 JAN 1865 ||She married David Gough, son of Robert Gough and Jane Davies, on 2 JAN 1865 at Cobridge, Burslem, Staffordshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Ann Bunting and David Gough lived at Bare Tree Road, Rawmarsh, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Roland Gough and Jane Ann Gough.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Ann Bunting and David Gough lived at 7 Victoria Terrace, Morley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Roland Gough, Jane Ann Gough, Reece M Gough, Ada Miriam Gough, David Robert Gough and Ernest Llewelyn Gough.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Ann Bunting and David Gough lived at Poplar Cottages, Lower Gwersyllt, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with Roland Gough, Reece M Gough, Ada Miriam Gough, David Robert Gough, Ernest Llewelyn Gough, Harold Cadwalida Gough, Osborne Leonard Gough, Ethel Florence Gough and Walter Gladwyn Gough.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Ann Bunting lived with Jane Ann Gough at 12 Tennant Road, Ponkey, Ruabon, Denbighshire, WalesG.7 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 45.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stoke on Trent, Staffs., Jan-Mar 1846, vol 17 155.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; David Gough, 20, father Robert, & Ann Bunting; Cobridge, Burslem, Staffs. fhl 1470941 & Jan-Mar 1865, vol 6b 117.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, married 17 years, no children. Adopted; James Garner, age 6, Wrexham.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 1.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016