John Robert Starr1
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings|
The Bettles of the Deepings
The Palmers of Deeping St James
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings
|Birth*||11 NOV 1904||John Robert Starr was born on 11 NOV 1904 at Lincoln, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1,2|
|Residence*||2 APR 1911||He lived at 22 Hungate, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3|
|Baptism||1 NOV 1912||He was baptized on 1 NOV 1912 at St Martin's Church, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4|
|Marriage*||12 AUG 1933||He married Clara Selina Smith, daughter of Herbert Smith and Selina Smith, on 12 AUG 1933 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5|
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939||John Robert Starr and Clara Selina Smith lived at Halfleet, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.6|
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939||The occupation of John Robert Starr was 'Master haulier, farm produce.7'|
|Death*||DEC 1999||He died in DEC 1999 at Market Deeping, LincolnshireG, aged 95.8|
|Clara Selina Smith b. 17 Apr 1908, d. 14 Apr 1992|
|Marriage*||12 AUG 1933||He married Clara Selina Smith, daughter of Herbert Smith and Selina Smith, on 12 AUG 1933 at Market Deeping, LincolnshireG.5|
|Last Edited||27 Jul 2019|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Lincoln, Lincs., Oct Dec 1904, vol 7a 488.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt.& birth; father Thomas Robert Starr, mother Blanche Mary.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with parents Thomas & Blanche; no siblings.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt.& birth; father Thomas Robert Starr, mother Blanche Mary. fhl 1542055.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Clara Selina Smith & John Robert Starr; Bourne, Lincs. Jul-Sep 1933, vol 7a 1107. & fhl 1450465.
- [S124] 1939 census, 1 blanked line.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 95, Bourne, Lincs., Dec 1999, 17 6111 54.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1934, vol 7a 473. mother Smith.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1943, vol 7a 724. mother Smith.