#3070, (14 February 1892-June 1974)
|Birth*||14 FEB 1892 ||Amelia Sawyer was born on 14 FEB 1892 at Swanscombe, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence||1913 ||She and Arthur Douglas Manley lived at Smith's Arms, 37 Hythe Street, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1913 ||Amelia Sawyer married Arthur Douglas Manley, son of Arthur Douglas Manley and Lucy Streatfield, in DEC 1913 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Amelia Sawyer and Arthur Douglas Manley lived at The Bothy, The Manor, Winslow, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||JUN 1974 ||Amelia Sawyer died in JUN 1974 at Ashford, Kent, EnglandG, aged 82.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1892, vol 2a 496.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Kelly's Directory, 1913, Dartford, p 226.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Dartford, Kent Oct-Dec 1913, vol 2a 1223.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 82, Ashford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1974, vol 16 0025.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Nora, mother Sawyer, West Ashford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1921, vol 2a 1578.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016