#3083, (January 1867-5 August 1920)
|Birth*||JAN 1867 ||William Paull was born in JAN 1867 at Truro, Cornwall, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with James Kessell and Joanna Hawke at Fore Street, Redruth, Cornwall, EnglandG, together with Anna Maria Kessell, James Paull and James Kessell.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||14 JUN 1880 ||William Paull lived with Thomas Wasley and Anna Maria Kessell at Austin City, Lander, Nevada, USAG, together with Joanna Hawke and James Paull.4 |
|Marriage*||1888 ||William Paull married Mary Louise Andrew in 1888.5 |
|Naturalization*||20 JUL 1888 ||William Paull was naturalized on 20 JUL 1888 at San Jose, Santa Clara, California, USAG.6 |
|Residence*||25 JAN 1920 ||He and Mary Louise Andrew lived at Hull Avenue, San Jose, Santa Clara, California, USAG.7 |
|Death*||5 AUG 1920 ||William Paull died on 5 AUG 1920 at Santa Clara, California, USAG, aged 53.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Truro, Cornwall, Jan-Mar 1867, vol 5c 176.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census, and 3 children of Anna & Thomas; Thomas, age 5, b Penssylvania; Janetta, age 2, b Nevada; & Nellie, age 1m, b Nevada. The tow Paull children listed as Wassley.
- [S41] US census, 1920, extrapolated.
- [S59] USPRI, California Voter register for 1896.
- [S41] US census, 1920, with dau. Louise, 28, Gladys, 26, Mary, 18, Marjorie, 15; and sons, William, 28 & Harrold, 21.
- [S59] USPRI, death, William Paull, age 53.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016