|Birth*||1814 ||Joanna Hawke was born in 1814 at Beralston, Devon, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||24 JUL 1845 ||She married James Kessell on 24 JUL 1845 at Kenwyn, Cornwall, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Joanna Hawke and James Kessell lived at Chacewater, Cornwall, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Joanna Hawke and James Kessell lived at Fore Street, Redruth, Cornwall, EnglandG, together with Anna Maria Kessell, James Paull, William Paull and James Kessell.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||14 JUN 1880 ||Joanna Hawke lived with Thomas Wasley and Anna Maria Kessell at Austin City, Lander, Nevada, USAG, together with William Paull and James Paull.5 |
|Death*||1885 ||Joanna Hawke died in 1885 at Santa Clara, California, USAG. |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Joanna Hawke & James Kessell, Kenwyn.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with children; John, age 15, James, age 13 William, age 11, Richard, age 8, Frances, age 6 & Ann Maria, age 2.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census, and 3 children of Anna & Thomas; Thomas, age 5, b Penssylvania; Janetta, age 2, b Nevada; & Nellie, age 1m, b Nevada. The tow Paull children listed as Wassley.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, from census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016