#3112, (20 March 1819-18 October 1902)
|Birth*||20 MAR 1819 ||Anna Henderson was born on 20 MAR 1819 at SwedenG.1 |
|Marriage*||1 JAN 1849 ||She married Lars Gubb Mattson, son of Matts Mattson and Kari ?, on 1 JAN 1849 at Kopparberg, SwedenG.2 |
|Residence||1 JUN 1880 ||Anna Henderson and Lars Gubb Mattson lived at Manre, Kandiyohi, Minnesota, SwedenG, together with Johanna Mattson and Erik Gustav Mattson.3 |
|Residence*||1 MAY 1885 ||Anna Henderson and Lars Gubb Mattson lived at Kandiyohi, Minnesota, USAG, together with Erik Gustav Mattson, Anna Wilhelmina Williamson, Leonard W Freeman and Alfred C Freeman.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||1 JUN 1900 ||Anna Henderson lived with Erik Gustav Mattson and Anna Wilhelmina Williamson at St John's Township, Kandiyohi, Minnesota, USAG, together with Leonard W Freeman, Clara Henrietta Freeman, Henry Robert Freeman, Mathilde Marie Freeman and Emma Josephina Freeman.5 |
|Death*||18 OCT 1902 ||Anna Henderson died on 18 OCT 1902 at St Johns, Kandiyohi, Minnesota, USAG, aged 83.1 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on an Ancestry.com tree of nvn6864.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, Sweden, select marriages; Lasrs Mattsson Blom & Anna Persdr, Jerna Kopparberg, fhl 140740.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census, all recorded as Mattson.
- [S90] Minnesota Censuses, census of 1885: parents using Mattson; children using Freeman.
- [S43] US census, 1900, As Freeman, 9 children & Annie Matson, 81.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016