Henry Robert Freeman1
#6440, (15 March 1886-9 June 1919)
|Birth*||15 MAR 1886 ||Henry Robert Freeman was born on 15 MAR 1886 at St John, Kandiyohi, Minnesota, USAG.1,2 |
|(Witness) Residence||1 JUN 1900 ||He lived with Erik Gustav Mattson and Anna Wilhelmina Williamson at St John's Township, Kandiyohi, Minnesota, USAG, together with Leonard W Freeman, Clara Henrietta Freeman, Anna Henderson, Mathilde Marie Freeman and Emma Josephina Freeman.3 |
|Marriage*||8 APR 1912 ||Henry Robert Freeman married Agnes Elize Anderson on 8 APR 1912 at 2030 Summit Avenue, Everett, Snohomish, Washington, USAG.4 |
|Residence*||12 SEP 1918 ||Henry Robert Freeman lived at Station A Delta, Everett, Snohomish, Washington, USAG.5 |
|Death*||9 JUN 1919 ||He died on 9 JUN 1919 at Everett, Snohomish, WashingtonG, aged 33.1 |
|Burial*||12 JUN 1919 ||He was buried on 12 JUN 1919 at Evergreen Cemetery, Everett, Snohomish, Washington, USAG.6 |
- [S102] Washington State Records, death; age 33, Everett, WA, fhl no 1992656.
- [S59] USPRI, WW1 Draft registration, age 32, birth & residence 12 Sep 1918.
- [S43] US census, 1900, As Freeman, 9 children & Annie Matson, 81.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Henry R Freeman & Agnes Anderson, in groom's father's house by Minister of the Gospel, Everett, WA. no 5422.
- [S59] USPRI, WW1 Draft registration, age 32, confined to bed with TB.
- [S28] Monumental inscription, on findagrave.com, no #132690962.
- [S41] US census, 1920, with widowed mother, age 6.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016