|Father*||William Bettles Newbon2 b. 19 Jan 1867, d. Dec 1923|
|Mother*||Harriet Coleman2 b. 4 Apr 1867, d. Mar 1949|
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings|
The Bettles of the Deepings (#1)
The Bettles of the Deepings (#2)
The Palmers of Deeping St James
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings
|Birth*||25 MAR 1892||Frank Newbon was born on 25 MAR 1892 at Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1|
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901||He lived with William Bettles Newbon and Harriet Coleman at 1 Brooks Court, Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Anne Bettles and Thomas William Newbon.2|
|Employment*||2 APR 1911||Frank Newbon was employed as Shoe maker.3|
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911||He lived with William Bettles Newbon and Harriet Coleman at Stamford, LincolnshireG, together with Thomas William Newbon and Hilda May Newbon.3|
|Marriage*||JUN 1922||Frank Newbon married Edith Kate Smith, daughter of Philip Cornelius Smith and Catherine Elizabeth Allen, in JUN 1922 at Bourne, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4|
|Residence*||1930||Frank Newbon lived at 50 Broad Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5|
|Death*||MAR 1975||He died in MAR 1975 at Stamford, LincolnshireG.6|
|Edith Kate Smith b. 7 Aug 1897, d. Jan 1990|
|Marriage*||JUN 1922||He married Edith Kate Smith, daughter of Philip Cornelius Smith and Catherine Elizabeth Allen, in JUN 1922 at Bourne, LincolnshireG.4|
|Last Edited||6 Sep 2016|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Lincs. Apr-Jun 1892, vol 7a 371.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Edith K Smith, & Frank Newbon, Market Deeping, Lincs. Apr-Jun 1922, vol 7e 1078.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Kelly's Directory, Lincs., 1930, p 720. Boot & Shoe Repairers.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 83, Stamford, Lincs, Mar 1975, vol 7 2251.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Lincs. Oct-Dec 1922, vol 7a 556.