Emmie Liddell Alexander1
#3777, (September 1886-25 January 1951)
|Birth*||SEP 1886 ||Emmie Liddell Alexander was born in SEP 1886 at Dublin, EireG; father Walter Alexander, b. Ayrshire; mother Mary Alice, b. Hulme, Manchester.1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 419 Alfreton Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||4 NOV 1915 ||She married Frank Leonard Todd, son of William Todd and Maria Ball, on 4 NOV 1915 at Albert Hall, North Cross Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.3,4 |
|Note*||10 JUN 1917 ||Emmie Liddell Alexander wrote to the PM about her husbands serious illness on 10 JUN 1917 at 44 Grimston Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||25 JAN 1951 ||She died on 25 JAN 1951 at Nottingham, NottinghamshireG, aged 64.6,7 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Ireland Civil Registration Births Index; Dublin South, Jul-Sep 1886, vol 2 619.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & birthplace; father Walter Alexander, b. Ayrshire; mother Mary Alice, b. Hulme, Manchester.
- [S77] British Army records, on war record, but said to be single when enlisted!
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Frank L Todd & Emmie L Alexander; Nottingham, Oct-Dec 1915, vol 7b 1179.
- [S77] British Army records, letter to Lloyd George from Emmie about her husband.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 64, Nottingham, Mar 1951, vol 3c 590.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Robert Cochrane & Margaret Ursula Alexander; siblings?.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016