#3905, (1837-circa 1905)
|Birth*||1837 ||Thomas Allen was born in 1837 at Seal, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||3 SEP 1837 ||He was baptized on 3 SEP 1837 at Seal, KentG.2 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1860 ||He married Susan Burnett, daughter of John Burnett and Mary Streatfield, in MAR 1860 at Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Thomas Allen and Susan Burnett lived at Horse & Groom Road, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas John Burnett.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Thomas Allen was employed as Labourer.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Susan Burnett lived at 34 Coopers Road, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Sarah Allen, Walter Alfred Allen, Mary Ann Minnie Allen and Rosina Allen.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Allen lived at Batts Farm, Cobham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Joseph Thomas Norton, Walter Alfred Allen and Mary Ann Minnie Allen.5 |
|(Witness) Marriage||8 NOV 1891 ||Thomas Allen witnessed the marriage of Joseph Thomas Norton and Elizabeth Sarah Allen on 8 NOV 1891 at St James' Church, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Allen and Susan Burnett lived at Lower Street, Luddesdown, Kent, EnglandG, together with Florence Allen Norton.8 |
|Death*||c 1905 ||Thomas Allen died c 1905 at Luddesdown, Kent, EnglandG.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Thomas Allen & Susan Burnet, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1860, vol 2a 449.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Thomas Allen, parents John & Sarah, Seal, Kent.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, note Joseph Norton as visitor.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Joseph Thomas Norton, 21, father Joseph William, & Elizabeth Sarah Allen, father Thomas, St James' Clerkenwell, no 113, p 57.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Elizabeth Sarah Allen & Joseph Thomas Norton, Holborn, London, Oct-Dec 1891, vol 1b 1126.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, wife a widow in Poor House by census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016