Mary Ann Minnie Allen1
#3909, (3 March 1875-)
|Birth*||3 MAR 1875 ||Mary Ann Minnie Allen was born on 3 MAR 1875 at Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||21 APR 1875 ||She was baptized on 21 APR 1875 at All Saints Church, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Thomas Allen and Susan Burnett at 34 Coopers Road, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Sarah Allen, Walter Alfred Allen and Rosina Allen.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Minnie Allen lived with Thomas Allen at Batts Farm, Cobham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Joseph Thomas Norton and Walter Alfred Allen.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||8 NOV 1891 ||Mary Ann Minnie Allen witnessed the marriage of Joseph Thomas Norton and Elizabeth Sarah Allen on 8 NOV 1891 at St James' Church, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG.5,6 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1898 ||Mary Ann Minnie Allen married Harry George Blackman in DEC 1898 at Cobham, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ann Minnie Allen and Harry George Blackman lived at The Rookery, Cobham, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Thomas George Blackman.8 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Mary Ann Minnie Allen, parents Thomas & Susan, All Saints, Northfleet.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, note Joseph Norton as visitor.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Joseph Thomas Norton, 21, father Joseph William, & Elizabeth Sarah Allen, father Thomas, St James' Clerkenwell, no 113, p 57.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Elizabeth Sarah Allen & Joseph Thomas Norton, Holborn, London, Oct-Dec 1891, vol 1b 1126.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harry George Blackman & Mary Ann M Allen, Strood, Kent, Oct-Dec 1898, vol 2a 1094.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016