Mary Giles Hedges1
#3960, (September 1849-March 1936)
|Birth*||SEP 1849 ||Mary Giles Hedges was born in SEP 1849 at Wanstrow, Somerset, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1879 ||She married Thomas Oscar Alderman in MAR 1879 at Frome, Somerset, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Giles Hedges and Thomas Oscar Alderman lived at Normead House, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Oscar William Alderman.4 |
|Death*||MAR 1936 ||Mary Giles Hedges died in MAR 1936 at Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, aged 86.5 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with wife, Mary G from Somerset, teacher; & 4 children.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Frome, Somerset, Jul-Sep 1849, vol 10 368.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Thomas Oscar Alderman & Mary Giles Hedges, Frome, Somerset, Jan-Mar 1879, vol 5c 642.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, and Norah Ruth, dau., age 26.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 85, Aylesbury, Bucks., Mar 1936, vol 3a 1687.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016