Oscar William Alderman1
#324, (9 August 1893-11 November 1965)
|Birth*||9 AUG 1893 ||Oscar William Alderman was born on 9 AUG 1893 at Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Thomas Oscar Alderman at Market Hill, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Oscar William Alderman lived with Thomas Oscar Alderman and Mary Giles Hedges at Normead House, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1923 ||Oscar William Alderman married Harriet Amelia Titchener, daughter of John Thomas Titchener and Lucy Ann Latter, in JUN 1923 at Whitchurch, BuckinghamshireG.6 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Oscar William Alderman was 'Agricultural and Earth-moving Equipment Contractor.7' |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Harriet Amelia Titchener lived at 'The Manse', High Streer, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Alec John Alderman, Alan Peter Alderman, Lucy Ann Latter and Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener.7 |
|Residence*||1958 ||Oscar William Alderman and Harriet Amelia Titchener lived at 61 High Street, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||11 NOV 1965 ||Oscar William Alderman died on 11 NOV 1965 at Whitchurch, BuckinghamshireG, aged 72.9,10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Aylesbury, Bucks, Jul-Sep 1893, vol 3a 755.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with wife, Mary G from Somerset, teacher; & 4 children.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Aylesbury, Bucks, Jul-Sep 1893, vol 3a 755.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, and Norah Ruth, dau., age 26.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harriet A Titchener & Oscar W Alderman, Aylesbury, Bucks, Apr-Jun 1923, vol 3a 2041.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S56] Phone directory, British Phone Book, Oxford area, 1958, p2015.
- [S17] BMD indices, death; age 72, Aylesbury, Bucks, Oct-Dec 1965, vol 6a 386.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Alec John & Alan Peter Alderman.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Letter to FWJ, 6 Dec 1985.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016