#4150, (17 March 1858-25 March 1920)
|Birth*||17 MAR 1858 ||Minnie Brooker was born on 17 MAR 1858 at Horley, Surrey, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Baptism||21 MAR 1858 ||She was baptized on 21 MAR 1858 at St Bartholomew, Horley, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Thomas Brooker at Bay Farm, Horley, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Kate Brooker, Emily Brooker, Ernest Brooker and William Brooker.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Minnie Brooker lived with Emily Apted at Parade Gardens, Epsom, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Edith Esther Brooker, Zoe Brooker, George Herbert Brooker, Anna Maria Brooker, William Brooker, Emily Brooker and Mary Brooker.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Minnie Brooker lived with Arthur Brooker and Sarah Ledger at 11 Cornwallis Street, Hastings, Sussex, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Minnie Brooker was employed as Retired Draper's assistant.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Oaklands Cottage, Buckhurst farm, Prestfield, Sussex, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Sunnymeade, Billericay, Essex, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||25 MAR 1920 ||She died on 25 MAR 1920 at Billericay, EssexG, aged 62.10,11 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt, Minnie Brooker, parents Thomas & Maria, St Bartholomew, Horley, no 480, p. 60.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Reigate, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1858, vol 2a 132.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, farmer of 580 acres, wdower.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, as Emily Brooker, no occupation entered. 4 step-children, 3 children.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with 8 assistant booksellers.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, seems to be right, says sister, but to whom? only 2 in cottage.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Household of Thomas & Eliza Jane Burrows, male nurse. In establishment for mentally ill? listed as epileptic.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 62, Billericay, Essex, Jun 1920, vol 4a 526.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, age & place; probate to sisters Kate & Zoe, spinsters.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016