#4156, (8 November 1866-12 May 1955)
|Birth*||8 NOV 1866 ||Zoe Brooker was born on 8 NOV 1866 at Brockham, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Emily Apted at Parade Gardens, Epsom, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Edith Esther Brooker, George Herbert Brooker, Anna Maria Brooker, William Brooker, Emily Brooker, Minnie Brooker and Mary Brooker.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Zoe Brooker lived at 40 Highfield Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Church House, Bromley, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||12 MAY 1955 ||She died on 12 MAY 1955 at Whitehanger Nursing Home, Haslemere, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 88.6,7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Reigate, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1866, vol 2a 151.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, as Emily Brooker, no occupation entered. 4 step-children, 3 children.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, neice of Charles O & Esther Eldridge, head & Wesleyan Minister.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, companion to Mary Henwood, widow.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 88, Midhurst, Sussex, Jun 1955, vol 5h 541.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place. probate to Gladys Smith, wife of Charles William Smith.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016