#4201, (April 1883-12 June 1950)
|Birth*||APR 1883 ||Ernest Stevens was born in APR 1883 at Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||8 APR 1883 ||He was baptized on 8 APR 1883 at St Nicholas' Church, Godstone, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Amy Stacey and Thomas Cresswell Stevens at Godstone, SurreyG, together with Alice Stevens and James Stevens.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Ernest Stevens was employed as Footman, domestic.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at Tandridge Court, Tandridge, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||21 FEB 1903 ||He married Louisa Fortune on 21 FEB 1903 at Hanover Square, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Ernest Stevens was 'Poultry farmer.7' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Louisa Fortune lived at Hawlands, Wormley, Chiddingfold, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Thomas John Fortune Stevens, Robert Fortune Stevens, Freda Randall Stevens, Thomas Stevens and Henrietta Stevens.7 |
|Residence||MAY 1950 ||Ernest Stevens lived at Bury Farm, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||12 JUN 1950 ||He died on 12 JUN 1950 at The Tindal General Hospital, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, aged 67.9,8 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Ernest Stevens, parents Thomas Cresswell & Amy, Godstone, Surrey. 994415.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birth.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Godstone, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1883, vol 2a 176.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, footman, Michaelis household.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Louisa Fortune & Ernest Stevens; St George Hanover Square; Jan-Mar 1903, vol 1a 684.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; porbate to sons Thomas John & Robert Fortune Stevens.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 67, Aylesbury, Bucks., Jun 1950, vol 6a 283.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 82, Bath Somerset, Oct 1985, vol 22 118.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 0, Brentford, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1905, vol 3a 105.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 95, Surrey W, Feb 2005, A18B 761/1A 281.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 76, Surrey SW, Nov 1987, vol 17 1157.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 55, Aylesbury, Bucks., Dec 1970, vol 6a 879.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 82, Devizes, Wilts., Mar 2000, 3D 7891 52.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016