George Frank Webb1
#4365, (December 1871-December 1949)
|Birth*||DEC 1871 ||George Frank Webb was born in DEC 1871 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Esther Denis Booker at 3 Booker's Cottages, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Louisa Booker Webb.3 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||George Frank Webb was employed as Railway shunter.4 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1894 ||He married Sarah Ann Lawrence in DEC 1894 at Eynsford, KentG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||George Frank Webb and Sarah Ann Lawrence lived at 164 Heath Road, Clapham, London, EnglandG, together with Bruce Elijah Webb.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||George Frank Webb was employed as Railway worker.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Sarah Ann Lawrence lived at 38 Chipley Street, New Cross, Deptford, London, EnglandG, together with Bruce Elijah Webb, Doris M Webb, Albert Edward Webb and Arthur George Webb.7 |
|Death*||DEC 1949 ||George Frank Webb died in DEC 1949 at Lewisham, London, EnglandG.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1871, vol 2a 384.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, widow.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Frank Webb & Sarah Ann Lawrence; Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1894, vol 2a 835.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Lewisham, London, Dec 1949, vol 5d 9.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016