George Frank Webb1
#809, (1837-22 November 1877)
|Birth*||1837 ||George Frank Webb was born in 1837 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived at Eynsford, KentG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with George Webb and Lucy Booker at Eynsford, KentG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||George Frank Webb lived with George Webb and Lucy Booker at Main Street, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||20 APR 1862 ||George Frank Webb married Esther Denis Booker, daughter of William Booker and Esther Lane, on 20 APR 1862 at St Michael's Church, East Wickham, Kent, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1871 ||The occupation of George Frank Webb was 'Butcher, Assistant to father.8' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Esther Denis Booker lived at Cottage, Main Street, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Frances B Webb, Mary Ann B Webb and Louisa Booker Webb.9 |
|Death*||22 NOV 1877 ||George Frank Webb died on 22 NOV 1877 at Eynsford, KentG.10,1 |
- [S55] Emma King's Diary, George Webb died 22 Nov 1877.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, staying with Sarah Booker, age 55 & her 4 children.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, also Henry Johnson, age 17, butcher; Farningham, as son?
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Esther Denis Booker & George Frank Webb, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1862, vol 2a 409.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; George Frank Webb, 24, father George, & Esther Denis Booker, 23, father William, St Michael, East Wickham, Kent, no. 474, p 237.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, next to parents butcher's shop; assistant to father.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, next to parents butcher's shop.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 41, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1877, vol 2a 232.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age given as 21 at census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016