Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards1
#4380, (March 1870-September 1948)
|Birth*||MAR 1870 ||Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards was born in MAR 1870 at Orpington, Kent, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Baptism||26 JUN 1870 ||He was baptized on 26 JUN 1870 at Orpington, KentG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Thomas Batchelor Edwards and Eliza Ann Booker at 257 Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG, together with John William Edwards and Frederick George Edwards.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards lived with Thomas Batchelor Edwards and Eliza Ann Booker at 169 Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG, together with John William Edwards.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards was employed as Railway pointman.5 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1894 ||He married Louisa Ellen Harvey in SEP 1894 at Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards was employed as Railway signalman.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Louisa Ellen Harvey lived at 22 Lower Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG, together with Louisa Ellen Edwards, Ethel Annie Edwards, Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards, Leonard George Edwards, John George Edwards, Dorothy May Edwards and Kathleen Doris Edwards.7 |
|Death*||SEP 1948 ||Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards died in SEP 1948 at Maidstone, KentG, aged 78.8 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Arthur Thomas Bachelor Edwards, parents Thomas & Eliza, Orpington, Kent 992515.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1870, vol 2a 335.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Arthur Thomas B Edwards & Louisa Ellen Harvey, Maidstone, Kent, Jul-Sep 1894 vol 2a 1313.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Maidstone, Kent, Sep 1948, vol 5b 515.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016