Eliza Ann Booker1
#807, (31 January 1844-September 1908)
|Birth*||31 JAN 1844 ||Eliza Ann Booker was born on 31 JAN 1844 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||17 MAR 1844 ||She was baptized on 17 MAR 1844 at St Martin of Tours, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with William Booker and Esther Lane at Eynsford Street, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Caroline Dennis Booker, Louisa Booker and Emma Booker.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Eliza Ann Booker lived at 6 Neville Terrace, Kensington, Middlesex, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||26 JUN 1869 ||She married Thomas Batchelor Edwards on 26 JUN 1869 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Eliza Ann Booker and Thomas Batchelor Edwards lived at 257 Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG, together with Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards, John William Edwards and Frederick George Edwards.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Eliza Ann Booker and Thomas Batchelor Edwards lived at 169 Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG, together with John William Edwards and Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Eliza Ann Booker and Thomas Batchelor Edwards lived at 170 Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||SEP 1908 ||Eliza Ann Booker died in SEP 1908 at Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG, aged 64.9 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt; Eliza Ann Booker, parents, William & Hester, Eynsford, Kent,.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 7 at census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, household of Elizabeth Alcock; house servant.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Eliza Ann Booker,25, father William, & Thomas Batchelor Edwards, St Martin, Chelsfield, Kent 2145473.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 64, Maidstone, Kent, Jul-Sep 1908, vol 2a 423.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016