William Henry Atkin1
#4629, (12 October 1885-10 July 1955)
|Birth*||12 OCT 1885 ||William Henry Atkin was born on 12 OCT 1885 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with William Henry Atkin and Ann Smith at Eastgate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Henry Atkin lived with William Henry Atkin and Ann Smith at 7 Westhomme Place, Grantham, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||William Henry Atkin was employed as hairdesser's apprentice.5 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1903 ||He married Lilian Ball in SEP 1903 at Grantham, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||William Henry Atkin and Lilian Ball lived at 55 Prospect Drive, Shirebrook, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with William Charles Edmund Atkin and Rony Atkin.7 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||William Henry Atkin was employed as Colliery surface labourer.8 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Lilian Ball lived at Shirebrook, DerbyshireG, together with Rony Atkin.8 |
|Death*||10 JUL 1955 ||William Henry Atkin died on 10 JUL 1955 at The Hawtonville Hospital, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG, aged 69.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1885, vol 7a 369.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, and a Joseph E Smith, 28.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, also Charles Atkin, brother, Lilly Atkin, 20, b Nottingham & Maud Grady, neice, 15 b. Tallington.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marraige, Lilian Ball & William Henry Atkin, Grantham, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1903, vol 7a 946.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blanked line.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to William Henry Faulkner Swannack.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Mansfield, Derbys., Apr-Jun 1908, vol 7b 89.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt, Frederick Douglas Atkin, parents William Henry & Lilian, Holy Trinity, Shirebrook, Derbys., no 1674, p 210.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016