#707, (September 1861-)
|Birth*||SEP 1861 ||Ann Smith was born in SEP 1861 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer at Rotten Row, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Smith, Joseph Smith, Kate Smith and Philip Smith.3 |
|Marriage*||15 SEP 1885 ||Ann Smith married William Henry Atkin on 15 SEP 1885 at Deeping St James, LincolnshireG.4,5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ann Smith and William Henry Atkin lived at Eastgate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with William Henry Atkin.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Ann Smith and William Henry Atkin lived at 7 Westhomme Place, Grantham, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with William Henry Atkin.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Ann Smith and William Henry Atkin lived at 105 Alexandra Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Beatrice Kate Smith.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs. Jul-Sep 1861, vol. 7a 288.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age of 9 at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Annie Smith, father Joseph, & William Henry Atkin, father Thomas, Deeping St James. M028774.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, William Henry Atkin & Annie Smith, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1885, vol 7a 536.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, and a Joseph E Smith, 28.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, also Charles Atkin, brother, Lilly Atkin, 20, b Nottingham & Maud Grady, neice, 15 b. Tallington.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with Charles Atkin, bro. of William, & neice, Rebecca Smith, age 8, b. Peakirk, Northants.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016