#4767, (24 March 1890-June 1983)
|Birth*||24 MAR 1890 ||Rosina Kirton was born on 24 MAR 1890 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Thomas Kirton and Harriet Palmer at 13 New Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Ada Kirton, John Thomas Kirton, Joseph Kirton, William Henry Kirton and Arthur Edwin Kirton.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Rosina Kirton lived with Thomas Kirton and Harriet Palmer at Doncaster, YorkshireG, together with John Thomas Kirton, Joseph Kirton, Arthur Edwin Kirton, Annie Kirton, Frederick Kirton, Sarah Lizzie Kirton and Mary Jane Kirton.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Rosina Kirton lived with Caroline Major and John Thomas Kirton at 24 New Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1912 ||Rosina Kirton married Joseph Henry Cook in MAR 1912 at Doncaster, YorkshireG.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Rosina Kirton and Joseph Henry Cook lived at 81 Sprotborough Road, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Joan Cook.7 |
|Death*||JUN 1983 ||Rosina Kirton died in JUN 1983 at Doncaster, YorkshireG, aged 93.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., WR, Jan-Mar 1890, vol 9c 697.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, had one child not surviving at census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Joseph H Cook & Rosina Kirton, Doncaster, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1912, vol 9c 913.
- [S124] 1939 register, one blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 93, Doncaster, Yorks., Jun 1983, vol 3 0379.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1912, vol 9c 1773, mother Kirton.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1913, vol 9c 1836, mother Kirton.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1913, vol 9c 1475, mother Kirton.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016