Joseph Henry Cook1
#9051, (14 June 1892-December 1969)
|Birth*||14 JUN 1892 ||Joseph Henry Cook was born on 14 JUN 1892 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 24 Sheardown Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Barbershop assistant.4 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1912 ||He married Rosina Kirton, daughter of Thomas Kirton and Harriet Palmer, in MAR 1912 at Doncaster, YorkshireG.1 |
|Milit-Beg*||23 APR 1915 ||Joseph Henry Cook began military service on 23 APR 1915 at Doncaster, YorkshireG.5 |
|Milit-End*||9 MAR 1917 ||He ended military service on 9 MAR 1917 at FranceG.6 |
|Milit-End||17 MAY 1918 ||He ended military service on 17 MAY 1918 at Woolwich, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Rosina Kirton lived at 81 Sprotborough Road, Doncaster, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Joan Cook.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1969 ||Joseph Henry Cook died in DEC 1969 at Doncaster, YorkshireG, aged 77.9 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Joseph H Cook & Rosina Kirton, Doncaster, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1912, vol 9c 913.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1892, vol 9c 821.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with mother & step-father.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, no 776701, Joseph H Cooke, RFA 2/9th, Pension records.
- [S77] British Army records, no 776701, Joseph H Cooke, RFA 2/9th, wounded, France.
- [S77] British Army records, no 776701, Joseph H Cooke, RFA 2/9th, discharged, permanently unfit.
- [S124] 1939 register, one blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Don Valley, Yorks., Dec 1969, vol 2b 1197.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1912, vol 9c 1773, mother Kirton.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1913, vol 9c 1836, mother Kirton.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Doncaster, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1913, vol 9c 1475, mother Kirton.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016