Ann Eliza Wills1
#4883, (14 February 1865-September 1895)
|Birth*||14 FEB 1865 ||Ann Eliza Wills was born on 14 FEB 1865 at Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||15 MAR 1865 ||She was baptized on 15 MAR 1865 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with John James Galton Wills and Ann Eliza Russell at 3 High Street, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Margaret Wills, Charlotte Wills, Thomas James Wills and Ellen Wills.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Ann Eliza Wills was employed as nurse.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at 51 Colverstone Crescent, Hackney, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||20 FEB 1887 ||She married Henry Randall on 20 FEB 1887 at St Paul's Church, Clapham, Surrey, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Ann Eliza Wills and Henry Randall lived at Gardeners Arms, 4 Myrtle Terrace, Wandsworth, London, EnglandG, together with Ellen Eliza Randall and Edward John Randall.7 |
|Death*||SEP 1895 ||Ann Eliza Wills died in SEP 1895 at Wandsworth, London, EnglandG, aged 30.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1865, vol 5a 302.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Anne Eliza Wills, parents John James & Ann Eliza, St James, Poole, no. 1437, p 180.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant, in Swaebe household.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Annie Wells, 24, father John, & Henry Randall, 25, father Henry; St Paul Clapham, London, no 48, p 24.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 35, Wandsworth, Jul-Sep 1895, vol 1d 369. possible?
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wandsworth, London, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 1d 730.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016