Emma Sarah Jane Lane1
#5022, (17 October 1886-12 February 1983)
|Birth*||17 OCT 1886 ||Emma Sarah Jane Lane was born on 17 OCT 1886 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||21 NOV 1886 ||She was baptized on 21 NOV 1886 at St John the Baptist, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Jesse Lane and Mary Elizabeth Ayling at Wandle Road, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Jesse Lane and John Alexander Lane.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||3 AUG 1901 ||Emma Sarah Jane Lane witnessed the marriage of William James Dealing and Beatrice Maria Lane on 3 AUG 1901 at Croydon, SurreyG.5 |
|Marriage*||5 DEC 1908 ||Emma Sarah Jane Lane married Henry Barnaby Graves on 5 DEC 1908 at Croydon, SurreyG.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Emma Sarah Jane Lane and Henry Barnaby Graves lived at 29 Abbey Road, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Mary Elizabeth Ayling.7 |
|Residence||1935 ||Emma Sarah Jane Lane and Henry Barnaby Graves lived at 27 Iberian Avenue, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Ivy Mabel Graves and John Eric Graves.8 |
|Death*||12 FEB 1983 ||Emma Sarah Jane Lane died on 12 FEB 1983 at Uckfield, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 96. |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1886, vol 2a 243.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Holmes Family Tree; ancestry.com.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Ellen Sarah Jane Lane, parents Jesse & Mary, St John, Croydon, no 1043, p 131.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Beatrice Marie Lane, 27, father Jesse, & William James Dealing, 28, father John; St John, Croydon, no 78, p 39.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Henry Barnaby Graves & Emma Sarah J Lane, Croydon, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1908, vol 2a 665.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Surrey Electoral registers, Mitcham, Beddington, 1935, p 25.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1911, vol 2a 481, mother Lane.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1914, vol 2a 494, mother Lane.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016