John Eric Graves1
#5783, (16 January 1914-25 November 1990)
|Birth*||16 JAN 1914 ||John Eric Graves was born on 16 JAN 1914 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||1935 ||He lived with Henry Barnaby Graves and Emma Sarah Jane Lane at 27 Iberian Avenue, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Ivy Mabel Graves.2 |
|Employment*||APR 1936 ||John Eric Graves was employed as Insurance official.3 |
|Marriage*||18 APR 1936 ||He married Maisie Evelyn Cook on 18 APR 1936 at St Peter's Church, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||John Eric Graves and Maisie Evelyn Cook lived at 200 Brighton Road, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||25 NOV 1990 ||John Eric Graves died on 25 NOV 1990 at 'Sea Cottage', Outram Road, Felpham, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 76.1,6 |
|Note*|| ||He is a match from tests on his grand-daughter Lisa Claire. Common ancestors of Lane/Streatfield.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1914, vol 2a 494, mother Lane.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Surrey Electoral registers, Mitcham, Beddington, 1935, p 25.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage certificate.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Eric Graves, 22, father Henry Barnaby, & Maisie Evelyn Cook, 24, father Archibald, St Peter, Croydon, no 129, p 65.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, Matches to all family around 20cM on 1 segment. Common ancestor to Lane/Streatfield; other matches suggest this is a Lane line.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Surrey mid E, Jan-Mar 1940, vol 2a 449. mother Cook.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016