John William Palmer1
#5283, (28 October 1880-)
|Birth*||28 OCT 1880 ||John William Palmer was born on 28 OCT 1880 at Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Philip Palmer and Elizabeth Barnett at Grosmont, YorkshireG, together with Sarah Jane Palmer, Hepzibah Palmer, Matthew Henry Palmer and Elizabeth Ann Palmer.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||John William Palmer lived with Philip Palmer at Block, Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Jane Palmer and Matthew Henry Palmer.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||John William Palmer was employed as Agricultural Labourer.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at Hazel Head, Egton, Yorkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||1905 ||He married Jane ? in 1905 at Grosmont, YorkshireG.6 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||John William Palmer was employed as Platelayer, N.E. railway.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Jane ? lived at 2 Tunnel Cottages, Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Ernest Palmer and Lottie Palmer.7 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||John William Palmer was employed as LNER Crossing Keeper.8 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Jane ? lived at Mount Pleasant Crossing, Newton Lane, Darlington, Durham, EnglandG.8 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Winspear farm.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant, Winspear family.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & place.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016