#1447, (October 1842-1885)
|Birth*||OCT 1842 ||Elizabeth Barnett was born in OCT 1842 at Glapthorn, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||23 OCT 1842 ||She was baptized on 23 OCT 1842 at Glapthorn, NorthamptonshireG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at Bakehouse, Lower Street, Glapthorn, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||She was employed as Housemaid at Talbot Hotel, Oundle, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1863 ||She married Philip Palmer, son of Philip Palmer and Mary Woodward, in DEC 1863 at Glapthorn, NorthamptonshireG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Elizabeth Barnett and Philip Palmer lived at 4 Waterloo Cottages, Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Jane Palmer and Philip Coe Palmer.7 |
|(Witness) Marriage||26 MAR 1873 ||Elizabeth Barnett witnessed the marriage of Philip Smith and Ann Todd on 26 MAR 1873 at The Registry Office, Whitby, Yorkshire, EnglandG.8,9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Elizabeth Barnett and Philip Palmer lived at Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Jane Palmer, Hepzibah Palmer, Matthew Henry Palmer, Elizabeth Ann Palmer and John William Palmer.10 |
|Death*||1885 ||Elizabeth Barnett died in 1885 at Grosmont, YorkshireG.11 |
|Burial*||DEC 1885 ||She was buried in DEC 1885 at St Matthew's Church, Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Marriage, Oundle, Northants, Oct-Dec 1863, vol 3b 433.
- [S17] BMD indices, Birth, Oundle, Northants, Oct-Dec 1842, vol 15 304.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Elizabeth Barnet, parents Henry and Sarah, Glapthorne, Northants., no. 426, p ?
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, father the baker & farmer.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Philip Palmer & Elizabeth Barnett; Oundle, Northants, Oct-Dec 1863, vol 3b 433.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Ann Todd, 19, father Isaac, & Philip Smith, 19, father Joseph, Registrar, Whitby, Yorks., no. 189. Philip signed by mark.
- [S17] BMD indices, Whitby, Yorks, Jan-Mar 1873, vol 9d 673.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, age 43, St Matthew's, Grosmont, Yorks.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016