Elsie Neenah Press1
#5388, (1890-1 February 1921)
|Birth*||1890 ||Elsie Neenah Press was born in 1890 at Forbes, NSW, AustraliaG.1 |
|Marriage*||1916 ||She married Royal Vivian Thomas Berg, son of Francis William Berg and Eliza Jane Gattrell, in 1916 at Junee, NSW, AustraliaG.2 |
|Death*||1 FEB 1921 ||Elsie Neenah Press died on 1 FEB 1921 at Sydney, NSW, AustraliaG.3,4 |
|Burial*|| ||She was buried at Rookwood Cemetery, Catholic, Rockwood, Sydney, NSW, AustraliaG.5 |
|Note*||MAY 1921 ||She and Royal Vivian Thomas Berg Royal V Berg found not guilty of manslaughter of his wife Elsie Neemah Berg in the chambers of George Gunter, homeopath after her death resulting from a medical procedure by Mr Gunther. Gunther found guilty. in MAY 1921 at Sydney, NSW, AustraliaG.6 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Elsie Press, parents Alfred E & Rose E, Forbes, NSW, 1890, no 12695.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Royal V T Berg & Elsie N Press, Junee, NSW, 1916, no 10185.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, Elsie N Berg, parentss Alfred E (Press) & Eveline; Sydney NSW 1921, no 181; NOTE husband convicted of her manslaughter.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Register of NSW Coroner's Inquests, 1921, no 181, p 10. husband & George Gunter committed to trial for murder.
- [S28] Monumental inscription, on www.findagrave.com; Sect. M2, row 5, plot 1053.
- [S122] Newspaper records, aricle on the charge of manslaughter against George Gunter, homeopath, & Royal V Berg, husband of Elsie Neemah Berg. 'Young Witness', Thursday 12 May 1921, p 3.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016