John Henry Craven1
#6870, (September 1892-2 June 1917)
|Birth*||SEP 1892 ||John Henry Craven was born in SEP 1892 at Kings Norton, Worcestershire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1914 ||He married Kate Lydia Jackson, daughter of John Dawson Jackson and Emily Streatfield, in SEP 1914 at Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Death*||2 JUN 1917 ||John Henry Craven died on 2 JUN 1917 at Ypres, West Flanders, BelgiumG, aged 24.3 |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at La Laiterie Military Cemetery, Kemmel, West Flanders, BelgiumG.4 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Kate L Jackson & John H Craven, Gravesend, Kent, Jul-Sep 1914, vol 2a 1521.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, King's Norton, Worcs., Jul-Sep 1892, vol 6c 372.
- [S77] British Army records, Register of Soldier's effects. Pte 10575 Craven, John Henry, 2nd Bn, R. Dublin Fuseliers , k in action, Belgium.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, www.findagrave.com, #31191309.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Gravesend, Kent, Apr-Jun 1916, vol 2a 1303, mother Jackson.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016