#7145, (June 1879-December 1954)
|Birth*||JUN 1879 ||Amelia Collis was born in JUN 1879 at Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with John Anthony Douglas Collis and Sarah Wansbury Hayman at 11 Dane Street, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with Emily Esther Collis.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Amelia Collis lived with John Anthony Douglas Collis at 110 High Street, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with Frank Collis.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Amelia Collis lived with Sarah Wansbury Hayman at Islington, LondonG, together with Frank Collis.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Amelia Collis was employed as Mantle Presser.5 |
|Marriage*||30 AUG 1903 ||She married Frank Francis Burdett Waite on 30 AUG 1903 at St Mary's Church, Newington, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Amelia Collis and Frank Francis Burdett Waite lived at 14 White Lion Street, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG, together with Violet Diana Waite, Irene May Waite and Alice Veronica Frances Waite.7 |
|Residence||1931 ||Amelia Collis and Frank Francis Burdett Waite lived at 52 Mandeville Houses, Finsbury, London, EnglandG, together with Violet Diana Waite.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1954 ||Amelia Collis died in DEC 1954 at Chester-le-Street, Durham, EnglandG, aged 75.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington, Middlesex, Apr-Jun 1879, vol 1b 336.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Frank Francis Burdett Waite, 21, father Henry, & Amelia Collis, 23, father John (dec), St Mary's Newington, no 144, p 72.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Roll, Islington, Finsbury, Pentonville, 1931, p 36.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 75, Durham Western, Oct-Dec 1954, vol 1a 717.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016